Patrick Chavoustie runs the daily operations as the CEO of BSN Enterprises, LLC and Omni Premier Marketing. His extensive background in Medical and Dental Marketing and Business Development, alongside his leadership style, positioned him for this role. Omni Premier Marketing has expanded from working with exclusively plastic surgeons to working with multiple medical practices and developing the premier dental website design and marketing solutions under his direction.
When not assisting clients or teammates, Patrick is active with multiple non-profits in the community; helping others and giving back is very important and something he encourages employees to do. He also enjoys golf, fishing, working out, sporting events and driving their motor-home from park to park. Patrick lives in the south metro area with his wife, Cynthia, and his three children Ethan, Jack and Ryan, along with their dogs Max and Gus.
With over two decades of creative design experience, Ryan’s area of focus at OMNI Premier Marketing is on print and digital design and front-end web development. Whether you’re looking to communicate with your patients via direct-mail or social media, or need a modern website design or branding strategy, Ryan has the proven experience to execute a successful design that aligns with your vision.
When he’s not hard at work conceptualizing innovative solutions for our clients visual communication needs, you can find Ryan enjoying time with his Wife and Daughter in and around the Denver area.
- Ryan is a secret character in one of the Tony Hawk video games.
- Outside of work, he enjoys cooking, skateboarding, snowboarding, and the great outdoors.
- He also has a vast vinyl collection with over 3000 albums, singles and 45’s.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Amanda focuses her efforts as a Marketing Assistant on producing social media content and branded, coordinated posts for clients. With a background in medical office management and social media marketing, she is always striving to stay on top of current social trends, platform features, as well as medical and dental-specific topics.
Always being “in the know” with current social trends, hashtags, platforms, and best practices.
- Outside of work, she enjoys trying new restaurants, house plant horticulture, and traveling with her son and husband.
- She currently has around 50 houseplants and the oldest one is around 15 years old!
TECHNICAL SEM STRATEGIST
Spencer is a Colorado native born in Grand Junction, CO. Residing in Denver for the past 5 years, he is happy to call The Front Range his home. Spencer holds a degree in Graphic Design, and has been in the advertising & digital marketing world for over 10 years.
Spencer’s superpower is Search Engine Optimization and Pay-Per-Click Advertising! He enjoys the “why” of what makes people tick & what makes people click. From Technical SEO and Data Analysis, to Content Marketing Strategy and Content Creation; He finds the online marketing world to be fascinating. Creating content, building strategies and performing data analysis are his favorite tasks. Spencer also enjoys enrolling in Continued Education, Forums and Certification Classes.
- Spencers initials are SSS
- He has a passion for playing drums and has been playing since 2009
- Spencer was a Professional Non-Motorized Rickshaw Driver in college and transported occupants across Nebraska
Design and content strategist
Tracey comes from a diverse background that includes graphic design, marketing, copywriting and teaching. Her superpower is her depth and breadth of skills and knowledge of multiple industries and how to appeal to their target demographic.
- She loves words and games. She is great at Scrabble and extremely skilled at Wheel of Fortune (even solving puzzles with no letters.) Don’t expect to see her try out for the show though, because she’s also very camera shy.
- She really loves language and studied French, Spanish and German in college.
- She loves to cook and comes from a family who loves cooking and food. Her family owned a restaurant in her home town for nearly 40 years.
Brian has over twenty years of design experience across a range of media, including print production and web development. He is a technical problem-solver with a passion for learning new technology and leveraging it to provide solutions for clients. He has extensive work in the education and small business fields, where his focus has been on designing and building easy-to-use systems that result in increased traffic, lower costs and improved user experience.
- In his free time, Brian enjoys hiking with his wife and two daughters.
- He enjoys home DIY projects, including a basement finish and other renovations.
CYNTHIA TAYLOR, MPAS, PA-C
CONTENT WRITER & SOCIAL MEDIA
Cynthia also works clinically as physician assistant and has over 20 years of experience as a healthcare provider in the fields of primary care, emergency and internal medicine. She offers her expertise and medical knowledge to provide relevant, informative and accurate content for our sites and social media posts.
Staying well-informed regarding clinical topics and insights.
- Cynthia is from South Texas and a proud Texas Aggie.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband, 3 stepsons and pups, traveling whenever possible.